Health Benefits of Steam Therapy
Burn up to 600 Calories in a 30 Minute Steaming!!!
Steam therapy creates an 'artificial fever' which helps burns calories and relieve many illnesses. As the body works to cool itself, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate. This whole body hyperthermia places a demand of the cardiovascular system similar to running and with regular use is as effective as regular exercise for burning calories. Steam bathing is also recognized as an effective treatment for a wide variety of conditions-mild depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, nicotine addiction, hypertension, chronic pain, respiratory conditions, and cardiovascular disease.
Steam & Renew
Relaxing Foot Ritual
20 minute steam session - $30 (Steam Session can take up to 40 mins to include recovery time)
30 minute steam session - $45 (Steam Session can take up to 50 mins to include recovery time)
30 minute steam session with a blend of oils - $55
A relaxing foot scrub followed by a 30 minute steam - $65
HUGS & KISSES -
Massage & Steam - $85
60 mins of relaxation and pain relief - 30 mins Head/Neck/Shoulders, followed by a 30 min steam session
Out With The Old
Massage & Steam - $150
A 90 minute session designed for detoxification, and relief from stress, and muscle soreness. 60 minute massage followed by a 30 minute steam session
Aromatherapy – $10 add-on to any Steam service.
Invigorate the most primal of all senses with an aromatherapy add-on. Choose a scent from our essential oils to take your massage to the next level.
- Relaxation – (Lavender, Calming or Peace blend)
- Invigorating/Energy/Mood enhancer – (Joy blend, sweet orange & Ginger combo, Stress Relief)
- Headache/Migraine – Head Ease Blend
- Muscle Soreness – Muscle Relief Blend
- Respiratory – Peppermint, Exhale Blend, Breathe Easier Blend
Clients Love Our Steam Treatments Because:
- Treatments are completely private, allowing clients to deeply relax and unwind.
- The head and neck are not heated during a Steam treatment, making it more comfortable and avoiding the dizziness and overheating associated with saunas
- Clients are lying down (not sitting) allowing even blood circulation and deeper relaxation
- The client does not have to get up between the massage or body treatment as the Steam treatment takes place on the same table